Monday 1 June 2009

What it is I am going to do:

I am going to produce a short stop motion animation while fine-tuning the good skills I have such as model making and character design while being able to work on the bad skills such as building a more professional armature and set design.

It is going to be a children’s story so I will need to do some research on why stop motion works with children’s TV and use the information found to help with the foundation of the story.


The whole project will help me to learn about the process of making a stop motion animated short film and also to concentrate on the aspects of stop motion that I haven’t yet tried and developed any skill in. I think the main thing I will get out of it is the experience and being able to put in to practice all that I have learned about stop motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment