Thursday 25 March 2010

Now the fun starts

Well we managed to get he wood yesterday. It was a task and a half to do as I had to carry a huge piece of chipboard ,with a few other pieces strapped to it, from Homebase back to my house. It was sooooo heavy!!! My arms are messed up from it today but oh well it was like a 30 minute workout which cant be bad for me.
My dad got working pretty much straight away, marking up the areas and getting everything ready to go.


Another bonus from today is that I have now have everything for my adventure into the world of proper silicone. It is going to be fun working with it, even though it all cost a small fortune!!!

"Let the wild rumpus begin!"

I will edit this post at a later date with a price list and where I got everything from

No comments:

Post a Comment