Wednesday 26 May 2010

Lighting tests

As I Love lighting, it was only right that I did a few lighting tests on the sets when i had a few spare moments. Most of the test were done with 2 lights. A key light and a fill light.

This also helped a lot when it came to explaining the kind of lighting I wanted to achieve.

The were done on the mock up set, this was great for testing how much to push the atmosphere










The next lot came from when the set was nearly finished and the puppet was half done.










Unfortunately I didn't get to do any more test on that set or the next.

I managed to play with the lighthouse set to test if i could use a still image with a digital light on, in case I didn't get time to film the actual set.







As i felt that time was not on my side I went ahead and did some proper shots of the lighthouse set so I could use them in the film. I am really happy with how it has turned out



And a set up shot

No comments:

Post a Comment