Sunday 6 June 2010

Día de los Muertos

While taking a break for the past few days, I decided to do a bit of illustration. I have been meaning to try out a Día de los Muertos themed character for a while so that's what I did and I can feel it wont be the last.

As for my film I am going to make a trailer for it so all you peeps can get a glimpse. The scenes I didn't get to shoot will be done mid July and if there is time a couple of re-shoots. I really want to show people but I have to keep it off the internet if I'm going to enter it into festivals. I think I'll just have to see how it goes.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet illustration! Looking forward to the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. exciting man!!

    cant wait to see the trailer...and super cool to see ya drawin.

    jriggity

    ReplyDelete