Monday 7 January 2013

A New year


I was asked by the ace people at www.skwigly.co.uk to contribute to their Christmas un-advent calendar project. I picked the last day, taking down the decorations.
It was a very fun drawing to do. A big thank you to chose chaps for all of the magnificent work they do! Be sure to check them out

Click to see full size

I've been posting doodles over on my old tumblr page as I always feels that posting about one picture on here is a little bit disappointing for people but I shall definitely try to get back to posting more frequently on here. 


I hope everybody has had a great Christmas break and a fantastic New Years celebration.

I shall be hardworking as usual and ever hopeful to join a nice little studio out there somewhere.... where ever that maybe.

 Good day to you all! :)

1 comment: