Sunday, 3 November 2013

Inktober

Good day everybody!

Last month I took part in a fantastic drawing challenge set by the incredible Jake Parker.
The challenge was to do an ink drawing for everyday of October.
This was such a brilliant exercise for me as it really has helped me pushed my work even more and get used to drawing with ink and watercolour.

I have had an incredible response from people during the whole month and after a bunch of people asking, I decided to set up an Etsy store to sell the original drawings.

Here's a couple of my personal favourites 

 (Sold)

 (Sold)









Currently there are 19 drawings left as 2 have sold and also some sold privately before I even set up the store.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/StopmotionBen



If you could have a wee look on the store and maybe pass the link to for me, I would be so very grateful! 

I hope you are all well and have had a fabulous October!!!!

2 comments:

  1. they look great! it's awesome that some of them were sold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete