Friday 27 November 2009

Success....kind of

The foam casting went quite well apart from the skin that the foam creates set to the mold instead of the rest of the foam. But they still will work fine as the look of them really does not matter as they will be fully clothed. I think it was a good choice to use the foam as I dont have much silicone left. I could of used mattress foam and glued it around the armature but I had a bit of trouble finding where to get some locally and quickly. I think I will try this in future.


Also a pretty cool technique I found on Joshua Mosley's website. His technique is too use a latex glove and pull it up around the armature then fill it with cotton. A pretty cool way of doing it and also non destructive to your armature. His website

--------Click an image to view large-----


No comments:

Post a Comment