While my Dad has been working on the set I have been sculpting another head as I am still not happy. The last one had a few flaws that I was not loving. So I started again, not really using any reference this time apart from all of the heads I have made previously and also with some designs factors in mind.
I dont know if I am happy with this one now but I am going to use it to do a quick test with my silicone and to also test out a design I have in mind for a head armature.
I have now published a lot of posts dating back to 20th February that I half started and never finished. I think in total you should see around 15 posts that have popped up out of nowhere . Yay :)