Well That was a stressful week. Getting everything done and ready for shooting took a bit longer than scheduled. I managed to get the puppets done by 7.00am Wednesday morning and with 3 hours sleep and a fun journey into uni with the set and cases of equipment.
For the past 2 days me and the amazing Matt Cusworth have been setting up lights and tweaking computer configurations. I am using the Milo again, which is soo much fun. Today we spent an hour trying different ways to shoot the first shot, exciting stuff.
I was a bit reluctant at first to post pictures or footage of the film in progress but I think I will as from studying the amazingly talented Justin Rasch's blog, I found it is interesting to other people as well as a good way to follow the progress of the film even closer.
I have had to bring the one puppet home with me over the weekend as his eyebrows are peeling off and I am going to try and split a little bit of the hair and add some wire to it too give me the chance to do some follow through movement. It is also a good job that I did bring him home because as soon as I took him out of my bag I realised one of his thumbs had broken, not happy!!!!
So Here we have a shot from when we just about finalized the lighting. I will post pictures up of the finished puppets and set details on tuesday when I get back into uni.
Fun times for everyone!!!